We would like to share some news with you. Because of the current market situation, we have made the decision to postpone the ICO until we have a functioning product.
The team is taking part in various meetings and conferences, and is working extra hard in order to present you with the best possible product, which we so strongly believe in. We hope that when we do launch the ICO, you will be satisfied with what we have developed. In the meantime, we are open to investments and cooperating with institutions.
We will inform you of any new developments, so please keep in touch with ACESO.